During this period, heat stroke It is considered a disease that is often talked about. This is because it is a disease that causes continuous loss. Today we want to invite the girls. Let’s get to know about heatstroke, including the causes, symptoms, and prevention methods of this type of disease. So that everyone can protect themselves from this type of disease. This is a disease that can occur during the summer.
What is heat stroke?
Heat stroke or heatstroke is a critical condition in which the body is unable to adapt or control the level of heat within the body. As a result, the temperature in the ทางเข้า ufabet body keeps rising. As well as resulting in headaches, dizziness, convulsions, delirium, rapid breathing, irregular heartbeat, shock and loss of consciousness. If left to have these symptoms or the body is unable to release heat for more than 2 hours, it will have serious effects on the heart, brain, kidneys, and muscles. And if treatment is delayed, it can be life-threatening.
Causes that cause heat stroke. As
for the causes that cause heat stroke. Caused by the body being overheated. And it usually occurs when the body is exposed to very hot weather. Including working or exercising in high temperature environments. By causing the body temperature to reach 40 degrees Celsius or more. Plus the body can’t adapt in time. As well as causing complications and resulting in death.
Symptoms of heat stroke.
As for the symptoms of heat stroke, girls can observe the following symptoms:
1. Have symptoms of thirst
4. Hot body
5. Rapid heartbeat and palpitations
6. In some cases, there will be symptoms of shock to the point of losing consciousness.
How to prevent heat stroke
How to prevent heatstroke? Girls can do the following:
1. Drink about 8-10 glasses of clean water per day, taking regular sips of water.
2. Wear light-colored clothes that can ventilate hot water well.
3. Avoid doing outdoor activities. or being in a place with extremely hot weather for a long time
4. Do not exercise in outdoor locations with strong sunlight.
5. Should be in a well-ventilated place.
6. Do not stay in a car parked outdoors for a long time with no ventilation. This is because the heat inside the car increases the risk of heatstroke very high.
7. Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages, tea, coffee, and beverages that are high in sugar.
For girls who know how much their bodies can’t fight the hot weather. It is recommended to try to avoid exposure to sunlight. and should refrain from outdoor activities for a long time Because it may be at risk of causing heat stroke.